Friday, February 18, 2011

Salam to all

Salam,

Welcome to my blog call me Asar

I like to use this opportunity to share the knowledge on the Quran. I have been studying it for some times and now I have put it into practicing. I begin with reading and understanding it and apply it on my daily live.

The articles I will post on my blog will be only on the Quran and how to practice by the guidance of the Quran. I will try to make reference from the Quran every single deed that is required by God and I hope readers who are only serious may give their comments and their views. The path I shall take will be based on the following principles in the Quran

Recall this verse dearly if we do not use the power of our brain this is where we will end

Almost bursting with fury, every time a group is cast therein, its keepers will ask, “Did no Warner come to you?” They will say: “Yes indeed; a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said, “God has not revealed anything: you are nothing but an egregious delusion!” they will further say: “Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we should not now be among the companions of the blazing fire.” (Surah: 67:8-10)

Consensus can be achieved by applying the following verses below by giving references from the Quran to take the best meaning -

Those who listen to the Word and follow the best meaning in it: those are the ones whom God has guided, and those are the ones endued with understanding.
(Surah 39:18)

Those who hearken to their Lord and establish regular prayers who conduct their affairs by mutual consultation, who spend out of what We bestow on them for sustenance. (Surah 42:38)

God inspired the Prophet Muhammad to say the following and this is the important guiding principle:- to follow the Words of God

“O men! I am sent unto you all as the Apostle of God to whom belong the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He that give both life and death. So believe in God and His Apostle, the unlettered prophet, who believe in God and His Words: follow him that you may be guided.
(Surah 7:158)

Asar

No comments:

Post a Comment